bye-bye summer

By zoeloveya - August 23, 2014

      So this summer is almost over and this was by far the most busy month not only during summer but for the whole year! Vacations are supposed to relax you although at the moment I feel so exhausted.
     But no matter what it was a good month, cousins came at our place and we spend a few days in our cottage near the sea. Of course we spent countless hours at the beach chilling out and enjoying the sun and the sea. Staying up late at the beach was the highlight of our days but after a stressful year doing absolutely nothing was just perfect.
      Typically, my vacations are over and at the moment I'm at my apartment getting back to work and in the rhythm of everyday life in the city.







In our last day of vacation we all went to eat at a-next-to-the-sea restaurant the view there was just amazing and so relaxing.





 One thing that I love about summer vacations is all these breath taking landscapes that happens to see at the countryside. This little guy spent the most of the time sitting next to me for as long as I was at the beach, I felt so bad that I couldn't take him with me at my place. :(
           And this is the last thing I saw on the mini trip a had with a boat while exploring the local seas during my vacations. It was a lovely and relaxing summer that really refilled my batteries for the upcoming year!



                                                                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                             see you soon,
                                                                                                                                   xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments