b'l'ack to shopping

By zoeloveya - October 25, 2014

There's only one thing women can never get sick of.
SHOPPING.
And of course as the new season is here I couldn't resist from buying my first
few essentials for fall-winter 2014-5.

   These pair of shoes was a-first-sight-love that I just need to have right away!
They are from Bershka and as you see they're just adorable! <3


 
 This is not the exact bag I bought, its almost the same except the lips on it.
It's a very simple bag for everyday that fits a lot of things and it's really comfortable!
Completely black of course to combine it with everything!
From Bershka too.
I can't remember the last time I bought a purse so I thought that it was a really good chance to get one.
It has the right size and all the needed space for me which makes it
simply perfect!
It's obviously from Bershka too,hoho! :3


There will be a post soon with me wearing them in my first lookbook!
     Hope you'll like it!



                                                                                             see you soon!
                                                                                            xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments