days come and go

By zoeloveya - October 28, 2014

       The whole month seems to be one of the most stressful periods of my life and I really need
some escapes now and then. Hopefully today was a very beautiful and caml day. I met with people that I love and this made my day a little more!Here are some details of what happend today. :)

    There's nothing like a good breakfast so I decided to give myself a little more happiness by adding some sugar on my menu. A hot cup of chocolate and a croissant was all I needed to start my day beautifully! <3



Getting ready for an awesome evening!
:3






So here it's my whole day in pictures!
1.outfit of day,xoxo
2.Feeling a little bit hungry so we decided to stop by and have a lunch,this babe gets a 8,5/10!
3.-4. coffee time!French coffee with hazelnut flavor and a delicious piece of lemon pie,yummy!
All these with  great company
can only lead to one thing,a wonderful day!
I'm glad for the people I have in my life and I really love them all!
<3


Hope you had a great day too and dont forget to be positive!
                                                              

                                                       see you soon,
                                                      xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments