Beautiful living

By zoeloveya - March 28, 2020

Shay Mitchell and the Mediterranean heaven.





Okay, if you have a thing for design like me and if you've already saw the video Shay Mitchell shared in collaboration with Architectural Digest about her place, then you definitely have a thing for it.

This place is amazing. Like the whole thing. The building, the inside, the furniture, the yard, everything. It really does take you to another place. And the fact that it's designed by her and her friend/interior designer, Chad Wood, I believe it gives to the whole place a more cozy and alive feeling. Putting your thoughts, your ideas, and most importantly, your heart, to create the perfect place for you, it's probably the most important step to live your life the way you really want to. When your house becomes your home every problem seems smaller the moment you step in, no matter how hard your day has been.




Here is one of the first things you will see stepping inside the house. The tiles on the stairs are the original old ones. That's for sure one thing that really gives the place personality.






Okay can we take a moment to appreciate this kitchen?
I'm not even that big fan of cooking but, oh my, I could spend infinity hours here. This room is so bright and spacy so why would anyone want to go anywhere else?As Shay and Chad said in the video, the spend most of their time sitting in this cute corner. Well can you blame them?




And here we have living room number one. This room has seen many changes, like the color of the fire place. And if you aske me(no? well ok) white is the best possible option. One of the things I love about this livingroom are the pieces they put together. Most of them are from vintage shops and Shay's trips.  As for the ceiling light, Shay says that she wanted something different than just a typical chandelier. And we are very happy about it.



Who wants a bar next to the livingroom? Raise your hands. I know I do.
That's a wonderful addition to your place, well if you have a spare room for that. 


And look how cute and elegant it is. You won't even need to get out for a drink.
 Just dress up and go to the next room. 
I love it.


Now for the livingroom number two. This room really gives you an amazing feeling.
It's dark but it makes you feel cozy, safe, comfortable. And that huge couch?
From the color to the materials it's a masterpiece. You can easily get lost on it.







And that's the view from the bar. How cute is that? I may not be a big fan for florals, etc, but this wall is so pretty and it goes in perfect harmony with the room.







If I have to choose one room from the whole house, I think it would be the baby's. 
I mean look at it. The color is perfect.The furnitures, the design, everything.
That's a pure masterpiece for baby-interior-design. Bravo!


This is every girls dream room I believe. 
Even for me, I'm not a girl anymore and yet I want this room so bad!



And in case you haven't seen the video yet here it is!














I do not own any of these photos. They all belong to the Architectural Digest team. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments