Christmas gifts for her

By zoeloveya - December 13, 2016

Yaaaay, Christmas is so close I can almost feel it on my bones!
There's definitely something magic about Christmas that makes everyone love it. And how could you not? During these days everything becomes better. Food gets tastier, clothing gets cozier and the best time of the days is when you get to sit next to your tree, with all of its fairy lights drinking something hot and watching all those Christmas movies that you have already seen 1.000.000 times but that's ok because, hello it's that time of the year!

BUT, for most people, what get us more excited than anything else is the give-and-take-presents thing. Personally I love getting presents. Since I was a kid, I couldn't wait for the day Santa would come and knock our door, although in my country Santa Clause visits children at New Years Eve. 
So the last days I was thinking of what I should get for my loved ones and I decided to make a gift list so I could inspire you too! :3 
Hope you'll like it!



Ok, for real. Who would say no to pyjamas? 
And as we are talking about Christmas
 I can not think of a better color to pick, plus it's velvet! 


If that's not a must have for the winter then I don't know what is.
 I got a similar one last year, it's a unicorn though,
 and I literally live in it when I'm home!

Bubble hats. Bubble hats every where.
There are tons to choose from so you
can always be safe with this option






Disney lover? Guilty! I love classic Disney and if
 you have friends that love them too, this is a great
 choice for them!  you can find it here


I don't know anyone who doesn't love this kind    
of slippers! And I can't see a reason not to,
they are so cute, warm and comfortable!you can find it here






Weather is pretty cold so you don't want to get
sick during Christmas, right? A scarf is a must
 have and a really sweet gift!


                                                 
                          
To chokers we say yes! A simple
black choker is awesome on its own
so why not spice it up a little?
you can find it here 


                          
Diamonds are forever. Diamonds are
a woman's best friend. Right? Right.
They might not be real 
but this choker is so hot!
Christmas Eve? New Years Eve? So many
occasions to wear these beauties! And these could
 also be your statement piece!




Mugs can never be enough. NEVER.
So many different styles and all so beautiful!



I hope you liked my suggestions and helped you decide what to buy for your friends, your family or even for you! Stay tuned, I will make another gift post for him!
                        

                 See you soon, xxx


♥️



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments