Merry Christmas

By zoeloveya - December 25, 2016

               •WEEKLY UPDATE•

It's finally Christmas! I hope you are all having a wonderful time with your family! At the moment we just had our lunch and I'm writing on my blog drinking some hot coffee because the temperature here is really low today! 




1. Testing the mini gifts  I gave to my self!
2. Breakfast before getting ready to leave.
3. That's a small tree that was hanging above our heads in a coffee shop we visited yesterday.
4. Coffee is always a great option.



1. Going for some shopping!
2. I just love that time of the day, for real.
3. Fairy lights! Fairy lights everywhere!
4. Whatever you are wearing a little gold always makes it better! 

And that's it for today, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day while watching Christmas movies and eating a little more (sorry not sorry). And now begins the counting down for the New Year's Eve! By for now and again Merry Christmas! 
                                       
                                        See you soon,xxx
🌟

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments