diy

Workout

By zoeloveya - December 28, 2016

•WORKING OUT MOTIVATION TIPS•


One of the main problems I have is that I love food. Literally, I enjoy the good food and I admit that sometimes I am going a little bit too far. Although, I never really had serious problems about my weight. It's just that I didn't like what I saw on the mirror and that I could never find the right way to motivate my self to do something about it.

As a result, I decided to start eating a little better without loosing the enjoy of the foods I love and add some exercise to my life. Definitely, I am not the person that likes to work out. More specifically I almost hated it or I just used to find it really boring. Here is the solution that I found really helpful for me on how to work out without getting sick on the idea of doing it.

  1. DIY. And more specifically, do it at home. One of the worst things on working out is that you have to go to the gym. And you know very well that most of the times, only the idea of getting yourself up to walk to the gym made you giving up on it. There are soooo many videos and exercises you can find on the Internet on how to work out at home that there are no excuses.
  2. SET GOALS. My main goal is to get a flatter tummy. So I mostly choose exercises which help burn the belly fat. Also, I chose a date that I want to have made an obvious change by then and set a timer to stay focused.
  3. MAKE A PROGRAM. You know how your days go so you know when it's the best time for you to do your exercises. The amount of days you will choose to work out depends on you but it would be good to be at least 3 times a week. In addition, the amount of time you can spend on it varies on how many kilos you want to lose, how fast etc. You can either do something more intense for 15-20 minutes or something easier for about 45-60 minutes. 
  4. KEEP IT. And here is the most difficult part. The first day your so excited about your decision to start working out. You have made your plans on when, what kind and how long you will do it and everything is just right. And after two days you end up waiting for domino's delivery. The only way to stay in program is to decide that you really, really want it, otherwise you can't keep it. 
  5. MAKE IT FUN. What I found out pretty useful about doing my work out is to watch something during it. This is up to you. I choose a comedy series which make me laugh and makes it easier for time to pass. This thing really helped me a lot. Just be careful not to get distracted.

Of course you know that if you want this to succeed, you need to have a stable and healthy eating lifestyle and believe me it's easier than you think. All you need is a strong will. I could give you some tips and tricks to help you on what to eat if you like, just let me know! :)
I hope these tips will motivate you but be careful! Take it easy and you will become better every day.
Just keep in mind that if you want this change you must want it only for your own good, for your own health and believe me if you start now your future self will thank you!


                              See you soon, xxx

  ❤

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments