Dear Santa

By zoeloveya - December 02, 2020



 The second day of December

   Today is one of those slow days. The weather is pretty cold and the idea of staying in bed sounds marvelous. Surprisingly, I didn't. I woke up pretty early and before anything else, I light up my Christmas tree. (Don't judge, I've been waiting for this for months!) Had my breakfast and made some coffee. I sat in front of my computer and waited. And waited. Writing and deleting lines. Again and again. The one thing I know is that I want to write. But nothing seems to be right.  I gave up for a while to clear my head. Thank God, there are dogs for this job. 
 I snuggled with my baby boy for a while. He is so so cute, especially now with his cute little sweater! 
A couple of hours passed by. My little friend and some homemade cheesecake helped a lot. So here we are again. Why does it seem such a big deal? Just write down some thoughts. It's not that hard. HA! I wish. 
   After a while, I thought about the one thing I used to do with so much excitement this time of the year, but I stopped doing it for a while now. THE LETTER. 
This must have been one of my favorite things during Christmas. I've always chosen a nice set of stationery paper and envelopes and wrote down what I wanted my gift to be. And of course, after that, I couldn't wait for it to arrive! 
  So today, I thought about writing again to our beloved Santa asking for my present.

''Dear Santa,

I know it's been a very long time since the last time I wrote to you. I hope you're doing great! 
I have to admit that I've missed so much talking to you. And it's not just about the presents. But for the whole bunch of feelings, I used to have back then. For this year, Santa, I only want something you can't play with or even touch it but you can most definitely feel it. I know it might sound a little cheesy but all of us need it. Santa, please keep people safe and make it possible really soon for them to see and hug their loved ones without any fear or barrier. That's the only thing people need the most right now. Especially those days.
                                                                     
                                Thank you in advance, Zoe.''


Yeah, I really wish it was that easy. But as a believer, most of all, I hope that my wish will be true very very soon. Stay strong people, stay positive, and give your love in every possible way. We need it more than any other time.
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                    See you soon,
                                                                                                                          xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments