Things to do until Christmas pt.2

By zoeloveya - December 03, 2020

 

The weather is pretty bad these days, so staying home is getting a little easier. Although, I feel that all this humidity is just throwing our motivation out of the window. But I'm trying my best not to lose all of it. So, here I am writing, as we are getting closer to Christmas, day after day. And today I decide to write down a few more things that could help you fill the countless boring hours we spend inside.

 

1. Get to work.

Well, kinda. I believe that more or less, all of us have a room, a closet, or an attic that needs to be organized. And now it's the best time to get rid of the stuff you don't need, separate things that could be donated, or just tide up a little. This will refresh your place and your mood. Letting useless things go gives us a sense of relief! So what are you waiting for? Now more than ever you have all the time you need, so let's get started!

2. Time to build.

I don't know about you, but there's one thing I've been dying to try for so so so many years and never did. I wanted to build one of those gingerbread houses. Ok to be fair, I did try it once when I was very very young with my mom but... let's just say it didn't go very well. The 'glue' we've made though, was delicious! So I would totally suggest getting your hands on one of these this year. It would be super fun even if you end up with a half-build house. At least you would have tried!


3. Go sightseeing.

Countries all over the world have started putting on their Christmas decorations. Buildings, trees, fountains, and bridges have been covered up with fairy lights. This magical vibe of these days is starting to appear more and more every day. So if you have the ability, go for a walk or take your car and move around your city. I remember since I was little, passing through the city center in the car and watching the lights all over the place, always made me feel really happy and even more excited about this time of the year. Oh, I love Christmas time (just in case you didn't get it already).




Better and more beautiful days are coming! Just have faith in the magic of Christmas. 


See you soon,
xxx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments