I guess I'm a builder now

By zoeloveya - December 13, 2020


 December 13th

Goodmorning everyone! I hope we're all having a wonderful Sunday. The weather here seems pretty nice so we're definitely going for a walk, perhaps grab a coffee too. So how are you going to spend your Sunday?

I have to admit, I did felt a little bad for not writing the last two days. That's because I wanted this year to use this place as a journal. But I was surprisingly busy the last couple of days, so I decided that it would be better to just take it easy than writing something in a rush. 
Anyway, I got super excited about what I did the other day, and I wanted to finish it properly so I could show it to you. 
But first let's go a week or so, back. While I was at the grocery shop, I ran into something that got me a little excited! It was a gingerbread house-building set! I know it might doesn't sound very exciting to you, but it's something I always wanted to try. And since I've never got my chance, it was about time. 
I thought that it might be a little too soon to buy it now. So I decided to wait a few more days, you know until we get a little closer to the holidays. But that thought didn't last long. 
A few days later, I went back to the shop. And unfortunately, the gingerbread house was nowhere to be found. I kept making circles with the hope that maybe they relocate it somewhere else inside the store. Still no luck. Devastated as I was (ok, it wasn't so bad, but I got sad, ok?), I took some other things I needed and headed to the cashier.
I'm sure you've seen these movies where the main character is looking for something and suddenly they see it on a top shelf, with all the lights around and these angelic voices singing ''Aaaahhh''. You guessed it. That is exactly how I felt when I saw it in a basket next to the line for the cashiers. Between chocolates and panettones, there was standing my so-much-wanted treasure. I got so excited that I bought two of them. For no particular reason. And then I headed home. 
The next day, I got everything ready and sat down to build my gingerbread house. And because I wanted to share my experience with you, here you'll find the video of the making! I really hope you'll like it as I had so much fun making it and the results I could say weren't that bad! So go give it some love and I'll see you very very soon!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments