Looks like Santa came early this year.

By zoeloveya - December 07, 2020


 December 7th.

It was like the universe knew that today only a very good thing would wake me up. I swear I could probably be sleeping all day long. But I guess Santa had other plans.
Okay, maybe he wasn't exactly that. But when you're receiving a much-wanted package, the delivery man could be called this way. So the bell rang and to my surprise, the gift I've bought for myself was here. Ta-dah, my day just started wonderfully. 
So now, I'm up and it's time for breakfast. And coffee of course. Honestly, I can't compare many things to the smell of coffee in the morning. I just love it. 
And to spice things up, Disney marathon day it is! I watched some of my favorite classic ones like ''The road to Eldorado'' and ''The hunchback of Notre Dame''. FYI, huge Disney fan here. I grew up with these, and are probably some of my favorite childhood memories!
Several hours passed by. And it was about lunchtime. So I decided to make some pasta with a fantastic tomato sauce with some tuna, olives, and oregano. You should try this. It was DELICIOUS.
Now it's getting pretty late so I'm thinking about getting cozy on my sofa, with the Christmas tree lights on, warming up the whole room, and find something suitable to watch. Well, sounds like a plan. 

Goodnight people, stay safe.
xxx










photo via Pinterest

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments