Sharing is caring.

By zoeloveya - December 08, 2020


 December 8th

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well! I can not decide if today was a very slow day or a very productive one. I did things that I haven't done in a while and that's probably the reason I felt like the day passed by so so fast.
So first things first, I saw my mom today after a very long time. We had lunch together and then did some grocery shopping. In general, today was a very sunny and warm day, but after the sun went down, it got a little chilly. We had a cup of hot coffee and watched some of our favorite tv shows. Oh, and did I mentioned that my mom has one of the best Christmas trees? It's a white one with cute pink and light purple ornaments on it. And many MANY lights. It's just so pretty to look at. I love it!
But the main thing I wanted to do today here is to remind you of something. It's been a very difficult year for all of us. But especially these days we shouldn't forget about people that are facing even bigger difficulties. And one of the greatest things these days of the year reminds us of is love and how important it is to spread it. Giving is a wonderful action, so this year find a way to help someone in need. You can't even imagine how much it can mean to someone to offer them, even the least you can. And the feeling after seeing them happy from what you've done is just something you can't compare to anything.
So, do your research, find the best way possible you can offer your help, and do it! Now more than ever is the best time to show our best selves!
Always be kind, give without waiting for anything in return, and love with all your heart.
Goodnight everybody,
xxx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments