Treasure hunting

By zoeloveya - December 05, 2020


December 5th.

How funny and, at the same time, annoying is when you finally find that one thing you wanted the moment you stop looking for it? 

Saturday morning was really slow. Not much stuff to do, so staying in bed for a little longer? That's a big yes! Cuddling with my furball baby in the morning is probably one of my favorite things ever. Okay, it was time to get up now. 
We had a visit planned to my dad's house. And let me tell you, having my coffee at their place this time of the year it's one of the most Christmasy things I could ask for. The place is covered in fairy lights and beautiful Christmas decorations. They even have an amazing little village underneath their tree. I just love visiting houses that look like this, this time of the year. The cozier, the better. And a cup of hot coffee, please.
Okay, moving on to the hunting thing. Where I live, apart from the grocery shops, pretty much nothing else is open. So when I started decorating, and in general, getting ready for Christmas, I wanted to find an advent calendar. It wouldn't matter what it would be, chocolate or anything would work. But I had no luck. I tried every shop around my neighborhood and a little farther and still nothing. So I just accepted the fact that I wouldn't have one this year. 
But I guess I'm pretty lucky because today we went for our usual grocery shopping and yes, it was right there. The only advent calendar I managed to find. Well, it's one with the Barbie on it but who cares? It still is very cute and pink. And as some people said, that fits me perfectly! 
So yeah, you could say that went pretty well. And now it's time for a movie and maybe some wine too!
See you soon!
xxxx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments